But... Is this happening in practice? E.g. just take a look at

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/inmethod-grid/

Current Wicket release is 1.4.5. I do not see a 1.4.5 in there?? The best
thing you could do now is grab the latest snapshot and hope nothings is
broken....   Which is a pity because this is really a very nice component...
The same might happen with other nice things in there... and in other places
by the way.

This might be scary for beginners and for people  that want to have the
assurance they are using "official stuff".  But this thread was about
something else so I'll stop my rambling...

Best,

Ernesto