Hi!

> Hi, the form component clearInput method that clean this state is called on
> the valid method. I'm trying to guess why the form component keep his raw
> input after an form processing with errors.  I can't figure out why don't
> clear the raw input in this situation, since on the next form submit the raw
> input will to be updated any way.

I don't know the original design but if you (e.g., ajax) redraw some
components it's goddamn useful to have the raw input. Say that you
redraw erroneous components with red border like I do. You would lose
the raw value if you clear that and the user would lose the input.

> 3 - the user perform some ajax work that update some form components model
> objects, and add then to the response.

If you chaneg model value you should call setmodelobject which clears
raw input (note: only if model really changes)!

**
Martin