Hi, the form component clearInput method that clean this state is called on
the valid method. I'm trying to guess why the form component keep his raw
input after an form processing with errors.  I can't figure out why don't
clear the raw input in this situation, since on the next form submit the raw
input will to be updated any way.
This currently behavior trigger some problems in situations like:

1 - user submit an form with an error
2 - user receive an page with the error description, and the server maintain
all the form components with they last raw input
3 - the user perform some ajax work that update some form components model
objects, and add then to the response.
4 - when the ajax response processes those form components with the new
values, they getValue method will not return the new model value to browser
since the raw input is different then NO_RAW_INPUT flag.
5- the form component will to be rendered with the dirty raw input, and will
hold the updated value on it's model. (view != model)

I know that I can call form component clearInput by my own, and solve my
problems. But the question keeps on my mind :)

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos