On 19/05/2010 17:03, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:

To clarify this, I use Application.set and Application.unset there.
Although public, they're "not part of Wicket public API". So IMO, the
initial issue would be better done making these methods part of the public
API.

And then people all over will have memory leak issues because they'll forget
a finally block.
Well, forgetting to unset it would not leak any more than have it implicitly set like it's going to be. And I do think forgetting this is developer fault.

What you all do not want to understand is what I said about Java library spawning its own threads, and that is not documented, as its for cleanup in the case I shown.

Adriano