Clint,

  We (Wicket devs and community) are always happy to see new developers and
development teams (especially) show interest in contributing back to the
Wicket community.  On behalf of both, welcome!

  As all developers understand, maintaining code is much more costly than
initially developing it.  Especially is this true with framework code like
Wicket.  It must be very robust and fit so many individual needs of
different users.  Maintaining code written by others is doubly hard.  For
that reason, for any wicket-* integration projects as well as other large
Wicket plugins / add-ons, we like to see the code incubate on its own before
considering the merit of it entering the Wicket codebase.  Once it enters
the Wicket codebase, we then have to maintain it ad infinitum.  If your
project gains widespread adoption within the community, and there is a
developer base that is willing to support it, we may later pull it into the
core codebase.

  Although Wicket Stuff is a viable option for contributing this code, if
you would like more control over the project, you may also want to consider
creating a GitHub account for your team or company.  You could create the
project there, and easily add contributors, manage contributions, etc.
 Google Code or Sourceforge.net are other options.

  As one last point, there is a little bit of paperwork required to take any
large contribution of code into any Apache Software Foundation codebase.
 See the two subheadings here:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas("Contributor License Agreements"
and "Software Grants").

--