Thanks for the great direction. I'll let you know once I have a home for the
code.

Just to sum up, the best way to contribute new code to the Wicket project
is:
1- Find a place to share the new code (ie wicket-stuff or a git-hub)
2- Listen to feedback from the community, improving the code
3- If there is a large enough need (and enough interested folks in
maintaining that specific code) then it may get accepted into the Wicket
code itself.

-Clint

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com