* investigate "component queuing"
** https://github.com/ivaynberg/wicket/tree/component-queuing
** WICKET-3335
** goals: only force developers to provide hierarchy information where
necessary, lazy-build from markup otherwise
** investigate if the main add() method can be reworked to work like
queue() and what effect that will have on symmetry with get(string)
and remove(string) once components are placed into proper parents.

* rework examples into a proper showcase app

-igor