Hello,

is it possible in wicket 6.0 to programatically switch to SSL mode? - I've read that according to the wiki: "HttpsMapper has been refactored to make subclassing easier" - but couldnt find the jira for it?

Reason why I'm asking is that I'm trying to get Brix CMS working with wicket 5 or 6 and all time I'm hitting the wall when I need to tell wicket that this page now (!) is SSL required while next isn't (Hint to people unfamiliar with brix: all content is provided by same page creating its content from an jcr - so annotating the page @RequireHttps isn't possible - instead the decision if SSL or not needs to be calculated on every page instance rendering depending on the content);

What about the idea to give Component an overridiable enum var like:

ENUM Component.RequireqProtocol {
        sslNotRequired, sslRequired, protocolPreserved
}

public Component.RequiredProtocol getSecurityRequirement() {
        return Component.RequiredProtocol.protocolPreserved;
}

And anyone who needs it can just override it? - Compared to the annotation approach this can be implemented in a logic sensitive way if needed....

Regards,

KB