+1 for keeping the schedule and release it on Friday.
as this release instance has failed, and a couple of weeks have gone by due
to flu and catching up on work related projects, shall I craft a 6.7.0
release now or shall I wait until friday and continue our release schedule
(but release 6.7 instead of the scheduled 6.8?)

My preference is wait until friday and maintaining the schedule.

I don't have any objection of new stuff entering this particular release— I
think 6.7.0 was just delayed a month due to unforeseen circumstances.

Martijn

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Martijn Dashorst <