Andrea del Bene commented:
https://gist.github.com/dashorst/6308833/#comment-892169
> I have to finish yet to read the complete rfc document. I agree
> that sometimes PageParameters can generate a little bit of
> confusion when we use them with page constructor or links. I also
> agree that the code for mounting pages/resources should be more
> neat and clear (too many IRequestMapper ??).

> However I don't understand why we should get rid (or heavily
> modify) PageParameters. The funny thing (of course for me) is that
> PageParameters have been very helpful writing REST module for
> Wicket, which basically offers the same features (and the same
> approach) of JAX-RS.

The intention is to remove PageParameters from the user API. How and
what the internal code for processing parameters looks like is at this
stage completely unknown.

Given that the semantics for JAX-RS parameter processing are
specified and that PageParameters was not developed with those
semantics in mind, there will be a mismatch. Whether the mismatch
will be problematic or not remains to be seen.

> REST module for Wicket:
> http://s.apache.org/wicketstuff-restannotations

Nice, will have to look at that for the resource part (would love to
make that available from wicket core).

Martijn