Yeah, you're right. By reflex, I was thinking Hibernate Session (with open
session in view), not JDBC Connection, since I don't work directly with it
very often. And even if it was Hibernate, and the session was still open,
the connection would also be closed anyway.

What methods would the Page interface (with another name, since we already
have a Page class) have? iterator() and size()?

“The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” ― Oscar Wilde