that the problem is CORS. I think it would be better if the videos are
shown vertically with some description about each of them. I.e. add
something explaining what we see in demo #1 and what is different in demo
#3.

Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Tobias Soloschenko <
tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

i would like to invite you to play a bit with the upcoming functionality
of the playback with video and audio -

Link to PR: https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/93

The methods are named based on their correspondent HTML5 attributes.

Sven already suggested to put the MediaStreamingResourceReference
functionality into the PackageResourceReference.

Further suggestions are very welcome! :-)

Also have a look at wicket-examples.

kind regards

Tobias