Hi Tobias,

The debug api of wicket-ajax-jquery.js is: Wicket.Log.(info|error).
If the debug window is enabled then both methods log in the debug window
and in the JS window.console.
If the debug window is disabled then only Wicket.Log.error is enabled and
logs in the JS window.console.

IMO we can drop the debug window and replace with with a boolean switch
that enables logging of INFO messages in the JS console. The INFO message
with the XML response should be removed too because this information is
available in the Network tab