I think it will be this way:

1. Move the old site to apache site git repo (only copy all related stuff from
SVN to GIT repo) - I personally don't know if it will be a mirrored one like
wicket/core (@martijn / @martin - will it be mirrored?)

2. If the new design has been finished - replace the site by the one of
dashorst/wicket-site - this is the current main repo of the redesign right?
(copy from GIT repo to apache site GIT repo)

kind regards

Tobias