On May 9, 2015 7:16 AM, "Tobias Soloschenko" <
tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think it will be this way:
>
> 1. Move the old site to apache site git repo (only copy all related stuff
from SVN to GIT repo) - I personally don't know if it will be a mirrored
one like wicket/core (@martijn / @martin - will it be mirrored?)

Mirrored to GitHub?
Yes - .../apache/wicket-site

> 2. If the new design has been finished - replace the site by the one of
dashorst/wicket-site - this is the current main repo of the redesign right?
(copy from GIT repo to apache site GIT repo)

It is not finished afaik.