Hi Emond,

ok the last thing left is the memory consumption. Hope that I am able to find a way to make this also save.

Any suggestions here?

kind regards

Tobias

Am 07.01.16 um 15:43 schrieb Emond Papegaaij:
Hi Tobias,

You have to modify the code with the snippet below. This will wait for
termination with a
timeout of 1 minute, after which the VM still terminates. However, in a normal
webapplication, the VM will not terminate, so threads will stay active until
you terminate
your entire application.

The code to trigger an out-of-memory is:

var i = 0, o = {};
while(true) {
         o[i++] = new Array(1000000);
}

Also, you can try to run the same testcase multiple times in 1 go. After about
100
executions of the script, I suspect your system will start to die on you.

Best regards,
Emond