Hi Rory,

There is a test failure with Java 13 build 30 in Apache Wicket:

INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   ZonedDateTimeConverterTest.convertToObject:46 expected:
<2016-07-11T01:02:03Z[Etc/UTC]> but was: <2016-07-11T01:02:03Z[Etc/UCT]>

Java 13 returns UCT instead of UTC as a ZoneId.
Is this expected ?

Regards,
Martin