Hi,

I won't have time now to extract a mini reproducer but if anyone else has
time here are some details:

the test tries to parse "Jul 11, 2016, 1:02:03 AM Coordinated Universal
Time" with Locale.ENGLISH
In earlier versions of Java it returns a ZonedDateTime.of(2016, 7, 11, 1,
2, 3, 0, ZoneId.of("Etc/UCT"))
with Java 13 b30 the zone id is "Etc/UTC"
I am not sure what UCT is and whether it is a valid zone, but it seems to
be a valid one.