Just the maven coordinates.

As for expected problems: probably folks have to update their poms to
use the jakarta variants, but mostly they shouldn't bite if they use
the provided scope.

For benefits:
- the Jakarta group-id is the future, all servers will move to that
maven coordinate
- the licensing is now uniform (Eclipse) instead of whatever the spec
lead thought was good
- marketing: "Wicket has moved to use the Jakarta EE Maven artifacts,
embracing the future of Java Enterprise software development"
- hopefully the naming of the GAV will remain sane, instead of each
spec lead using a different naming scheme (even across versions)

Martijn