x) remove/rework enclosures and component queueing.

Have fun
Sven

On 02.04.21 13:58, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

Now since we have 9.3.0 released is it time to start thinking/working on
Wicket 10 ?

Here are few ideas what to break :-)

1) Move to Servlet 5.x, i.e. jakarta.servlet.**
2) Use @Inject + @Named instead of @SpringBean. If everything is covered
by @Inject we may deprecate @SpringBean in 9.x
3) Depending on the release date we may even bump Java to 17 (it is going
to be released this September and it is going to be LTS). I expect Wicket
10.0.0 to be released in 1-2 years from now, so by this time Java 17 should
be mainstream! :-) I know that this is too brave. Most projects still use
Java 8 for some reason.

Regards,
Martin