Hi,

I've never used queuing in any of my projects. +1 for removing it.

Enclosures on the other hand, I'm using quite a lot. I did a quick search
in my main project and there are roughly 600 of them. I'm +0 on this. I've
never had problems with enclosures and it would be quite a lot of work to
migrate everything to EnclosureContainer

Thomas.