This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 9.9.1

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 9.9.1
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 9.9.1, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/9.9.1

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-1174/

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Staging git repository data:

    Repository:  g...@github.com:bitstorm/wicket.git
    Branch:      build/wicket-9.9.1
    Release tag: rel/wicket-9.9.1

    CHANGELOG for 9.9.1:

** Bug

    * [WICKET-6966] - IndexOutOfBounds in InSessionPageStore
    * [WICKET-6965] - Memory leak in WicketEndpoint

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-6963] - (REVERTED) Use singletons for PanelMarkupSourcingStrategy