This vote passes! Thank you all!

On 07/04/22 23:16, Thomas Heigl wrote:
LGTM!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 10:21 PM Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Here is what I would write in the 'New and noteworthy' section:

New and noteworthy
------------------

This hotfix reverts WICKET-6963 which causes MarkupException in some
particular cases.
(see https://lists.apache.org/thread/y0zthfw2on04sm9wpn60my3x53b8cb3n).
In addition, this release updates Spring Core dependency to version
5.3.18 which provides a fix
for Spring4shell vulnerability (CVE-2022-22965).

NOTE: Wicket is NOT directly impacted by Spring4shell. Your application
might be exposed to this
vulnerability only if you use Spring web frameworks (i.e. Spring MVC and
Spring WebFlux).