I am in the early stages of making changes based on 2.3.3 to make this
class optionally emit the DN name in a way that WCF likes.

Specifically it will:
1) place spaces before each RDN.
2) Instead of escaping embedded  commas and semicolons with a back slash to
use quotes around the RDN text.

so
OU=(c) 2021 Entrust\, Inc.

becomes
OU="(c) 2021 Entrust, Inc."

The first pass is using the underlying needed oracle code which is almost
done , and the next pass would be a clean implementation.

There are a few basic tests to cover my use case.

The default behaviour would be unchanged.

My question is this, beyond the contrib agreement, I was formally
rlel...@apache.org
what other hurdles  other than PR review would there be to eventually
integrating this change to the baseline ?

Thanks for your time and wss4j!