On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Shariq,
>
> This is not the behaviour we see in a 1.5.2 released pack. In that pack,
> Billing bundle gets started before the server starts up. I checked a 1.5.2
> pack with DEBUG logs and confirmed.
>
> So, is this due to a change in one of those bundles? Billing components
> has the same code as the 1.5.2 branch (I copied from branch to trunk).

Yup I also checked in the previous release pack and this issue isn't
present. The most significant change the billing and tenant-mgt component
went through since was decoupling billing features from tenant management
as per STRATOS-1991 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1991>.

I tried using ListnerManager-RequiredServices as well as
Axis2RequiredServices, but couldn't quite fix the issue yet. Will look into
this further with Sameera ...

Shariq.
Phone: +94 777 202 225