Hi Shariq/AmilaM,

As per the discussions we had, the root cause of this problem is the
introduction of the new interface. That design will not work. Either we
have to make the service dependency optional by configuring the cardinality
properly (1..1 --> 0..1).

Thanks,
Sameera.

--
Sameera Jayasoma
Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon

WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
email: same...@wso2.com
blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware