I tried this in components (NOT a clean repo). I used 3 threads. Build is
going fine at the moment, but it prints the following warning.

[WARNING] *****************************************************************
[WARNING] * Your build is requesting parallel execution, but project      *
[WARNING] * contains the following plugin(s) that are not marked as       *
[WARNING] * @threadSafe to support parallel building.                     *
[WARNING] * While this /may/ work fine, please look for plugin updates    *
[WARNING] * and/or request plugins be made thread-safe.                   *
[WARNING] * If reporting an issue, report it against the plugin in        *
[WARNING] * question, not against maven-core                              *
[WARNING] *****************************************************************
[WARNING] The following plugins are not marked @threadSafe in WSO2 Carbon -
Gadget Server Social Common:
[WARNING] org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:1.4.0
[WARNING] org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.7.2
[WARNING] org.jvnet.maven.incrementalbuild:incremental-build-plugin:1.3

So, this might not be successful because we are using the bundle plugin and
scr plugin in our builds.

Thanks,
AmilaM.