This is awesome Azeez - much better than adding routes to the LB node!

I've been thinking about the network address problem .. what set of IPs to
use for the LXCs. Using 10.* or 192.168.* requires manual intervention
because anything we pick may be an already used network the organization ..
and those will then become inaccessible to any app running inside an LXC.

I looked at 169.254 and it looks like that's an option. See [1][2][3] ..
its called a "link local" address and it seems like the right thing for us
to use. So we'd give say 169.254.99.* for the internal boxes and have
iptables forward the ports to those. Looks like we can simply bring up the
LXC, have it pick up whatever IP in the 169.254 range and then add a
default route to the host IP and register itself with the host (host IP
would have to be a boot param).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_network
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5735
[3] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3927