Nirmal that can't be right .. the newly spawned LXC instance can be running
anything, including PHP. That means there has to be something in that
(started by rc.local) that talks back to our controller and allows us to
manage it.

We need to get this terminology straight .. if that's not the agent then
what's that code called? What does the controller outside of the host do?
Where does it run?

Sanjiva.