Hi,

I also faced an issue with coordination core component. It was the same as
what Bamboo showed. [1] This component is located
at platform/components/coordination/org.wso2.carbon.coordination.core. The
reason as I found was that this component doesn't have a pom associated.
So, although the bundle is generated, it's not installed to the m2 repo.
So, P2-profile-gen fails to find it.
Was there any recent changes to coordination core bundle?

[1]
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException:
Failure to find
org.wso2.carbon:org.wso2.carbon.coordination.core.feature:zip:4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
in http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/ was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of wso2-nexus has elapsed or updates are forced

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>wrote:

> hi all,
>
> All products are failing because of coordination component. Please have a
> look and fix ASAP.
>
> Meanwhile I have also triggered a build on my local machine.
>
> thanks,
> dimuthu
>

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Nuwan Dias <nuw...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I will work on the ESB test failure.
>>>
>>> Thanks,

>>       ESB test failure has been fixed and committed to trunk.

>>> Nuwan Dias
>>>
>>> Software Engineer - WSO2, Inc.
>>> Integration Technologies Team
>>> email : nuw...@wso2.com
>>> Phone : +94 777 775 729

>> Nuwan Dias
>>
>> Software Engineer - WSO2, Inc.
>> Integration Technologies Team
>> email : nuw...@wso2.com
>> Phone : +94 777 775 729
>>

> --
> Dimuthu Leelarathne
> Technical Lead
>
> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
> email: dimut...@wso2.com
>
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

*Kasun Gajasinghe*
Software Engineer;
Development Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com ,
*email: **kasung AT spamfree wso2.com** cell: **+94 (77) 678-0813*
*linked-in: *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe*
*
*blog: **http://blog.kasunbg.org* <http://blog.kasunbg.org>*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/kasunbg* <http://twitter.com/kasunbg>*