Hi Sanjaya,

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Sanjaya Vithanagama <sanja...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Dinusha,
>
> A small question regarding the coordination fixes. Do the individual
> products which uses the coordination feature needs any changes?

Since coordination-core module is now removed from the component/feature
level, we need to remove it from all the p2-profiles that has added it. And
this comes from kernel to all products, removing that will not cause to any
functional effects.  Lakmali will do the necessary changes for all
p2-profiles.

Regards,
Dinusha.