On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Thilina Buddhika <thili...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Still there is a dependency to the Google Auth. feature which has a
> dependency to identity.core. Identity Core requires identity.xml and
> identity DB scripts. These files are available with the identity.core
> feature. So it is required to add entries to bin.xml to copy them.

Do they need to copy to repository/conf ? I did this manually and then
there was an exception saying some .sql file is not there.

In otherworks this means the steps that Dimuth has mention does not
complete. Can someone please give the complete set of steps. That will save
a lot of others time.

thanks,
Amila.

--