I created a tenant domain called amila.com and try to login with that.

Got a JSP page with this exception.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error in checking the existing of the
tenant domain: amila.com.

org.wso2.carbon.redirector.servlet.ui.filters.AllPagesFilter.doFilter(AllPagesFilter.java:96)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper.FilterServletAdaptor.service(FilterServletAdaptor.java:37)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:111)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:67)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.service(DelegationServlet.java:45)

*root cause*

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null.

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:92)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:67)

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:354)

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:421)

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.wso2.carbon.redirector.servlet.stub.RedirectorServletServiceStub.validateTenant(RedirectorServletServiceStub.java:190)

org.wso2.carbon.redirector.servlet.ui.clients.RedirectorServletServiceClient.validateTenant(RedirectorServletServiceClient.java:88)

org.wso2.carbon.redirector.servlet.ui.filters.AllPagesFilter.doFilter(AllPagesFilter.java:86)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper.FilterServletAdaptor.service(FilterServletAdaptor.java:37)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:111)

org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:67)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

thanks,
Amila.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Ramith Jayasinghe <ram...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >>>

> <outputDirectory>${pom.artifactId}-${pom.version}/dbscripts/identity</outputDirectory>

> ../p2-profile-gen/target/wso2carbon-core-${wso2carbon.version}/repository/conf/
> >>>

> <outputDirectory>${pom.artifactId}-${pom.version}/repository/conf</outputDirectory>

> will save

> because

> with the
> it.

> the

> merged
> right uner

> super tenant.
> tests for

> Cause
> not have
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.identity.core.util.IdentityConfigParser.buildConfiguration(IdentityConfigParser.java:132)
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.identity.core.util.IdentityConfigParser.<init>(IdentityConfigParser.java:53)
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.identity.core.util.IdentityConfigParser.getInstance(IdentityConfigParser.java:64)
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.identity.core.util.IdentityUtil.populateProperties(IdentityUtil.java:65)
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.identity.core.internal.IdentityCoreServiceComponent.activate(IdentityCoreServiceComponent.java:64)

> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:252)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:346)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:588)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:196)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible(Resolver.java:328)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged(SCRManager.java:221)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:861)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:214)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
> >>>>>>
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:451)
> >>>>>>
> org.wso2.carbon.security.internal.SecurityMgtServiceComponent.activate(SecurityMgtServiceComponent.java:62)

*Amila Suriarachchi*

Software Architect
WSO2 Inc. ; http://wso2.com