Hi Chethiya,

There are several such places in the Registry Kernel. This is just one. We
need a proper solution to this. How can someone know whether to check for
null and decide whether it is super tenant or
MultitenantConstants.SUPER_TENANT_DOMAIN_NAME and decide whether it is
super tenant? If we go along that path, it will be error prone and it'll be
worse than what we had before.

Thanks,
Senaka.