What is the issue?

Don't get blocked by this, as the bam2 stuff are still under development.
We will let you know once it is ready for you to finish off the component.

This has to be done right, and I believe this is not a 2 day job of fixing
analytics but 2 weeks job of getting bam working end-end. The billing folks
should start once everything is verified to work end-end.

Tharindu

blog: http://mackiemathew.com/
M: +94777759908