Hi Sanjeewa,
I have been testing the data migration from relational databases (mysql) to
cassandra [1]. Now for our data migration for usage/billing, can you list
which are the tables to be ported? As of a recent offline chat, we noticed
we don't have to port everything, since we are moving to BAM2. We can
discuss our findings here for the record.

[1]
http://kkpradeeban.blogspot.com/2012/06/moving-data-from-mysql-to-cassandra.html

Thank you.
Regards,