Actually we are not using the Cassandra appender. Instead of that we are using
LogEventAppender which sends logs to BAM. Cassandra appender was something we
implemented earlier before we decided to send logs to BAM. We will test
LogEventAppender and send the result once we complete it. Right now we are
having issues publishing log events to BAM.

Sent from my iPhone