Hi Prabath,

The Infinispan Cache Manager that is available by default does not allow
you to configure many things. We have only made it possible to configure
the mandatory settings. Also, please note that the cache manager in Carbon
is pluggable and you also can extend/improve the existing cache manager to
support this kind of requirements.

Thanks,
Senaka.

--
*Senaka Fernando*
Member - Integration Technologies Management Committee;

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware