Hi Prabath,

Yes. It is a great idea and (thinking aloud), in that case what we can do
is refer to inifinispan-config.xml from our cache-config.xml. If we
implement it like that then we will have maximum configurability. In order
to do that we can also need our CacheConfiguration to read any junk we put
in cache-config.xml and the CacheManager implementation would make sense of
it.

The only thing we will be sacrificing would be unified cache-config.xml
across different caching implementations. I think it is a small price to
pay compared to the above advantages we gain.

I am +1. But we need people to implement it. :(

thanks,
dimuthu

>>> http://RampartFAQ.com