On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Kasun Gajasinghe <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> I'd like to add a third option to the list for consideration. :)
>
> How about doing the synchronization between cluster nodes AFTER the
> C-App's extracted artifacts are deployed?

This is kind of not possible with the current implementation. That is
because, C-App doesn't know when the individual artifacts will get
deployed. It just copies the artifacts into hot directories.

And also the synchronization will be called for each and every deployment
cycle, it doesn't know whether there's a C-App to be deployed..

Thanks,
~Isuru