Hi,

Could you please give the feedback on the suggested approach?

1) Let the user to add the fullstops and prevent adding spaces.

2) If user adds spaces remove it and do the parsing (Since it is not
compliant with SCXML and then add the use the one with spaces.)

I prefer 1st approach since 2nd seems like a hack.

Thanks

--
*Shelan Perera*

Software Engineer