Hi Ragu,

While I'm unable to provide the best answer for #2 right away without doing
some research into how OAuth 2.0 is implemented in our platform, for #1,
you definitely can and must use the component and not IS for the REST API
implementation in G-Reg. Also, please validate that the features that you
will be using in the process include a minimum number of jars to provide
the required OAuth 2.0 functionality.

Thanks,
Senaka.

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Sriragu Arudsothy <srir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hai ,
>
>        When invoke the REST calls to access the resources or resource
> related properties, the request has to be authenticated against the user
> credentials using OAuth 2.0. It is a jax web app running on G-Reg.
> Currently it works without the OAuth mechanism.  I went through some extent
> on how OAuth is working on IS.
>
> 1) Is that the OAuth is adaptable component to G-Reg? or Do I need to run
> the IS?
>
> 2) If OAuth is a separate component then how can I integrate to my problem?
>
> Your thoughts are welcome on way how do I need to approach?
>
> Thanks!
> Sriragu

* <http://wso2con.com/>
*
*

Senaka Fernando*
Member - Integration Technologies Management Committee;
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com*
Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org

E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com
**P: +1 408 754 7388; ext: 51736*; *M: +94 77 322 1818
Linked-In: http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando

*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware