Hai Vijitha..!

               Yes you are right..! The issue is that we have to pass the
username,pwd, cliend,id, cliend secret, access endpoint, authrize endpoint
with the HTTP header of the REST calls.

thats is why I said if we can somehow generate the access token to be
visible then we can just pass the access token with HTTP header.

Way I mentioned before does not display the Access token . That is
generated inside the code.

Regards,
Ragu