On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM, Louiqa Raschid <lou...@umiacs.umd.edu>wrote:

> I tried to access the service on Sunday night February 3.
> Got this error.
>
> No data received
> Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
> Here are some suggestions:
> Reload this webpage later.
> Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection
> without sending any data.

Yes, I'm getting this error too on stratoes live app server, I cant access
data service server also. Our web applications running on stratoes live
are corrupted and don't work properly now.

I can see there are some changes to stratoes live interfaces, there was
a maintenance to server recently if i'm right? May be this caused the
problems that we are experiencing?

Coping the the wso2-dev.

--
Regards