Hi Amila

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Kasun,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. Database should appear in "WSO2 Storage
> Server<https://storage.stratoslive.wso2.com>"
> .

Well, I cant see the "Storage Server" on the Cloud Services list now, here
is username and password to tenent
Username- kas...@karsha.opensource.lk
passwd- Haknrr4k

> Regarding your webapplication, can you try removing the existing app and
> deploying a new app again?

I did upload the webapp again. It but shows the following error massage,
(Web app works fine with my both local tomcat and statoes servers) . Not
sure what to do?

type Status report

message /t/karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaAnnotate/

description The requested resource (/t/
karsha.opensource.lk/webapps/KarshaAnnotate/) is not available.

Thanks

--
Regards

Kasun Perera