Hi,

We had an issue with regard to the DB user migration which we fixed during
the last weekend it self, then I by going through Kasun's code I figured
that he was using a wrong library which further prevented the app from
working ..

It seems Kasun is working on Windows and is unable to enable security
manager and test his app using the server.sh i provided .. Kasun can you go
to SLive AS Monitor -> System Logs and check if there are any errors .. ?!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk

Shariq.
Phone: +94 777 202 225