Hi Louiqa,

Database user migration issue has been fixed now and it is verified. When
we access your webapp, we can see it loading fine the styles. But when I
tried to login with admin/admin, I see an exception. Most probably your app
is trying some privileged operations in StratosLive. We'll work with Kasun
on resolving them too. Most probably there will need a little code change I
guess. We'll work on this on Monday.

Regards,
Amila.

--