I am with Senaka on this one. Agreed C5 is a major shift, but what's the
advantage a user has in using JSON for config files ? This would be a huge
migration effort (for them and us) and after those are just, well property
files. Most customer prefer the simple name=value paradigm. Getting them to
edit JSON files for any system property seems a stretch. Would JSON be
script friendly ? Puppet/Chef friendly ?

Also, the target audience for those files are DevOps, not web developers
(reference to the Jaggery discussion before).

Isabelle.

------
Isabelle Mauny
Director, Product Management; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/