HI

Well, IMO Once We complete the ESB graphical editor look and feel(new
milestone 2.and 3 )  DevS 3.3.0 should be released instead of 3.2.1, after
that we can do a 3.3.1 bug fixes release and rest of the fixes(which have
been scheduled for milestone 4 and 5) can be include into 3.3.1

BTW 3.2.1 has been scheduled on 8 th of Aug this also impossible

WDYT ?

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Asanka Sanjeewa <asan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have changed the Developer Studio milestone plan for 3.2.1 bit. We are
> going to give high priority for the issues related to usability of the ESB
> graphical editor and look and feel of the editor. So those issues will be
> fixed in milestone 2 and 3 although they were scheduled to milestone 4 and
> 5 earlier.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> AsankaS.
>
> --