Hi Nuwan,

No simply wait for the BE call (VM-operation or WS-call) to complete. If
you want to make this asynchronous and still check whether the operation
completed, then you can see whether the asset can be fetched by ID. But, I
believe that the former is a straightforward thing to do.

Thanks,
Senaka.

--
* <http://us13.wso2con.com/>